Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Grow Jobs
We are currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the following positions at The Wellness Joint and/or Growing Wellness in Weatherford, Oklahoma.
If there are no jobs posted below, you may still fill out the form on this page and we will review your application when a position opens up. Preference will be given to applicants who submit a resume.
Current Job Openings
Outside Sales Representative at Growing Wellness
Do you love cannabis? So do we! We’re actively looking for results-driven sales representatives to promote and sell Growing Wellness cannabis to dispensaries. You will actively seek out and engage with dispensary owners to establish relationships, market Growing Wellness cannabis, and drive sales.
Prior cannabis business sales experience to dispensaries is preferred.
The perfect candidate will be someone with active relationships with Oklahoma dispensaries who can quickly achieve sales targets. As a sales representative, you will be required to make cold calls and establish relationships in your territory.
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- HS diploma or GED (required)
- Valid Driver’s License (required).
- Outgoing with sales experience (required).
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Strong listening skills.
- Must be extremely organized and consistent with work.
- Proficient with computers and technology.
- Must be able to pass OSBI background check.
- Present, promote, and sell products using current cannabis and testing results to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Reach out to customers from cold calling leads and other prospecting methods.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and provide status reports.
- Use a CRM program to accurately record details of your sales visits and orders.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the cannabis market.
- Participate in internal meetings to help develop sales processes, product packages, coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new procedures, solve problems, discuss competitive advantage, and keep the team up to date with information
- Proven outside sales experience, preferably in cannabis sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Must own a personal computer, mobile smartphone, printer and be familiar with Word, Excel, and G-Suite Tools.
- Must have daily access to the internet.
- Familiarity with sales practices along with the ability to build productive business and professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and negotiating skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Motivation to cold call and initiate communication with retail outlets.
- Full-time, Contract